Reduce day-to-day worry and enjoy the here and now with this beginner’s introduction to mindfulness meditation.
1hr 7min of on-demand video.
- This course is suitable for anyone looking to reduce their day-to-day worrying
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness or mediation is required
- You will need somewhere quiet to be able to practice the meditations
Is your mind constantly being distracted by unwelcome thoughts and worries? Do you feel like it stops you enjoying the fun bits of life? Do you wish you had better focus and could enjoy the present more?
If so, this is the course for you.
This short course is perfect for anyone looking to reduce their day-to-day worrying using the scientifically-proven technique of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). You will learn about how it works and complete your first five mindfulness meditations.
Each meditation is delivered via guided audio and takes about 10 minutes.
The course is taught by Chris Worfolk, founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety.
If you are ready to invest time in gaining a new skill and improving your wellbeing, hit “Enroll Now” to get started. I look forward to seeing you inside the course!
UPDATED: The course now includes a set of bonus meditations, based around music, to help you feel positive, breath better and wonder more.
Who this course is for:
- This course is anyone who wants a introduction to mindfulness meditation
- Experienced students could also skip directly to the meditation
- Perfect for people are short on time: takes only five days to complete