Learn various Scrum principles, different phases of Scrum, roles of Scrum, Scrum events, artefacts
This course includes:
- 10 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Interest in management is the most important requirement. Agile management is huge and to make the most of it, one must have the eagerness to learn and apply it. Basic knowledge of general management will be good to begin. Initial knowledge of computers is required. It is also good to know what software is and how it operates like Microsoft. A course in project management will enable faster learning though it is not mandatory. Some knowledge of agile and scrum will help you get on track faster. How to create an account on a pivotal tracker should be known.
To manage work on difficult projects, scrum has been introduced. It is the most widely accepted method of agile and can work on the most complex of the project. Its main theory is to break the project in smaller parts and then keep moving forward along with regular review and improvisation as it goes.
An efficient and qualified scrum team has to be appointed and to head the team in the same direction and towards its goal, there has to be a scrum master. He keeps the focus on the main thing without any internal or external distractions.
He works in sprints and as soon as one is completed, the next one begins. Continuous reviewing and changes are made along the process, which also helps in future sprints.
A lot will be learned in this Scrum Master Certification Course. It covers the basics as well as advanced knowledge of agile and scrum. Here are a few pointers:
- The principles of agile will be taught here and how it is implemented widely across the world.
- This Scrum Master Certification Course will make you complete projects more efficiently and cost-effectively. You will learn how to eliminate risks and also be flexible to make changes as and when required.
- Teamwork will be taught and you will also learn the importance of aligning IT with business.
- Skills required to become a project manager and a leader and you will learn how to build and manage teams, managing time as well as risk management, analytical and critical thinking.
- Learning these skills can make you deft in many areas and increase your ability to handle any type of project.
Who this course is for:
- This Scrum Master Training will be helpful to those who already know agile and scrum, as well as those who are new but have an interest in management and other topics related to management. If you are in the production line or consultancy and are good to work in a team, this is your course as it will make you enhance your leadership qualities also. If you are a management student, dealing in project management, a sponsor, administrator or specialist of any project, a product owner or manager, a business analyst, a job in customer support, plant manager or working in a manufacturing unit, this Scrum Master Certification Course will benefit you immensely.