(Includes Oxford Diploma) Buy one get 5 million free…..? But does that make it right? (Workbook included)
This course includes:
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The course includes a WORKBOOK.
A new section has been added about…you!
Black Friday Economics looks at the Economics behind Black Friday – but also the Ethics.
We look at:
1. Black Friday history
2. Pricing policy – not just ‘sale price; but the strategies within the strategies!
3. Black Friday ‘traps’
4. The psychology behind deals – you are welcome to share your own personal experiences!
6. Retailers’ strategies – is the bottom line simply to gain more revenue?
7. Guilt – just one party or several?
8. Behavioral Economics
The course is bolstered with film clips, studies, recent newspaper articles and examples. We also look Cyber Monday. Black Friday is very soon – what you learn here, what you consider – and any discussions you take part in, may just influence your behaviour…
What will YOU be doing on Black Friday/Cyber Monday/ Green Monday?
The material on this course covers responses to ALL sales – cyber and High Street – and we look at the history, the strategies and the results. Some of this may make uncomfortable viewing – especially if you have queued all night only to find the price reduction was on ONE item only! In terms of ethics, of course we look at the ethics of the marketing but also is the consumer (yes, the one who pushes to the front of the queue, hurdles barriers, fights other consumers to get the ‘super sale’ TV, – blameless?
Who this course is for:
- Students who see Black Friday promotions anywhere
- Students studying Business, Economics or Philosophy and Ethics
- Students who work in the retail sector
- Students who have lost their job and are now unemployed