This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- This course contain 6 Practice tests for AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01).
- This course contain 6 Practice tests for AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01). The course contains only questions with explanations!!!
- If you pass this course you should have a very good chance to achieve the Amazon AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification.
- Amazon AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01) exam basically validates:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk
- AWS Certified Security – Speciality exam, as its name suggests, covers a lot of Security and compliance concepts for VPC, EBS, S3, IAM, KMS services.
One of the key tactic I followed when solving any AWS exam is to read the question and use paper and pencil to draw a rough architecture and focus on the areas that you need to improve. Trust me, you will be able eliminate 2 answers for sure and then need to focus on only the other two. Read the other 2 answers to check the difference area and that would help you reach to the right answer or atleast have a 50% chance of getting it right.
These AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01) practice exams have a passing score of 72%. However, we strongly recommend that you repeat taking these exams again until you consistently reach a score of 90% or higher on each exam.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Certified Security Speciality Exam students