AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Practice Tests that covers all Associate exam [SAA-C02]
This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
AWS Solutions Architect Associate [SAA-C02] Exam Questions 2022
This course offers multiple mock exams to prepare for AWS Solutions Architect Associate [SAA-C02] exam. Take into account that this course doesn’t give access to any hands-on labs and is focused on preparing you for the exam from the theoretical point of view. All steps provided will run correctly on any AWS environment so you can actually test them.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate [SAA-C02] exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Take this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study.
- We are offering latest real exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam Objectives
In this Exam Assessment, you will learn to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Intended Audience
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
SAA-C02 Exam Official Topics:
- Topic 1: Flexible design architecture/ Select the appropriate Resilient Store Domain
- Topic 2: Design of a separation mechanism using AWS services/ Design is a multi-level architectural solution
- Topic 3: Develop a highly affordable and / An error-proof architecture/ Define cost-effective storage solutions
- Topic 4: High performance architectures/ High performance solutions for workshops Choose high-performance workload solutions/ Determine flexible and adaptable workload calculations
- Topic 5: Design Secure applications and architecture/ Select a high-performance scalable storage solution for your workload
- Topic 6: Secure access to AWS resources/ Select the appropriate data protection options
- Topic 7: Cost-optimized architecture/ Design secure application levels
- Topic 8: Identify cost-effective computing and database services/ Develop a cost-optimized network architecture
The following AWS knowledge is recommended:
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building in the AWS Cloud.
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
The exam includes 65 questions and has a time limit of 130 minutes.
You need to score a minimum of 720 out of 1000 points to pass the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to pursue the AWS Solution Architect certification
- System Administrators
- CloudNative Aspirants