Latest practice Exam AZ-900 Microsoft azure fundamentals Latest with explanation
This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This Practice exam will clarify your concepts along with preparation for passing AZ-900 Microsoft azure fundamentals Exam.
This course is for the candidates who intend to work with cloud-based services and solutions as a beginner, and are willing to build a career in it in the future.AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals Certification exam elaborates upon how the cloud services are offered within Microsoft Azure. Candidates who decide upon taking the Azure Fundamentals Certification exam, get the opportunity to showcase their understanding of different areas of Azure Cloud, which includes cloud concepts, cloud services, cloud security, Azure privacy, Azure pricing, and cloud workloads.
Candidates who are keen to learn and showcase knowledge upon networking concepts, computing, application development, application support, and others. Here are some of the other crucial reasons for which you should choose Azure Fundamental Certification:
- Gain knowledge on different use cases of Azure cloud services within enterprises.
- Understand the probable differences between Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Learn about the Core Azure services that include architectural components, management tools, and products & solutions of Azure.
- Get insight into the privacy, security, and compliance embedded within the Azure solutions.
- Describe Cloud Concepts– The weightage for this domain is 20 to 25%.
- Describe the Core Azure Services– The weightage of this domain in the examination is 15 to 20%.
- Describe Core Solution and Management Tools on Azure– The weightage of this domain in the examination is 10 to 15%.
- Describe General Security and Network Security Features- This module has a weightage of 10 to 15%.
- Describe Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features – It is an important module for the AZ-900 examination with a weightage of 20 to 25%.
- Describe Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements- This final module for the AZ-900 examination is of weightage 10 to 15%.
Exam Name: AZ-900 Microsoft azure fundamentals
Exam Code: AZ-900
Exam Price: $99 USD
Exam Format: MCQ, mark review, short answers, case study, and drag & drop.
Number of Questions: 40-60questions
Passing score: 700 70%
Who this course is for:
- For those who wants to take on AZ-900 Microsoft azure fundamentals
- Who wants to get concepts concisely