Full Exam Simulations included + explanations | Pass the AZ900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam confidently!
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
AZ-900 Exam will measure your skills based on the following four skills
- Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
- Core Azure Services (15-20%)
- Core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- General security and network security features (10-15%)
- Identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Each Practice set contains
- 55-60 questions from six categories, one-hour duration
- a balanced number of random questions to cover each category
- Questions are as per actual exam format including single select, multi-select, drop down, yes/no, drag-n-drop & correct statement.
- A detailed explanation of each correct and incorrect answer
- Reference diagrams to explain the topic
- Reference links for further studies
The content of these practice exams are the fundamentals required of all Azure professionals. The benefits of completing this Azure qualification exam course are not only limited to only IT engineers alone, as this is perfect for all whom interact with Azure in their daily work, in any capacity. Even for those new to cloud-based solutions and services will find this an incredibly useful course for their future career.
All participants of the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam are required to have a basic understanding of cloud services and an understanding of how these unique services are offered on Microsoft Azure.
The Azure Fundamentals exam requires:
Note: To see the changes in the content of this exam, please download the exam skill summary below.
Explanation of cloud concepts (20-25%)
Description of core Azure services (15-20%)
Description of Azure core solutions and management tools (10-15%)
Description of general security and network security features (10-15%)
Description of identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
Description of Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
In this collection of exam questions, we have made it as close as possible to match the latest updates of Azure services. However, the following types of questions cannot be answered in Udemy’s online test environment format.
– Udemy does not allow the question format in which you match multiple services. We have substituted this question format with the “service name matching” type questions.
– Udemy cannot make a set of three connected “True” or “False” format questions , so we will split each of these into individual questions, still testing the same overall content.
Due to Udemy’s specifications, the above two question formats are not possible so we have done our best to facilitate a substitution that will still test the same Azure understanding.
Who this course is for:
- Those who wish to begin a future career using Azure
- Those who are involved with businesses that use Azure
- IT department staff
- Those who are aiming for an Azure certification