1hr 14min of on-demand video.
Introductory course to Oracle WebLogic 12c. Learn how to download, install, and create WebLogic domains..
- A basic understanding of web development and application servers.
- A computer capable of installing and running Oracle WebLogic
- Oracle WebLogic 12c Installer
This course introduces the student to Oracle WebLogic 12c. Students will learn skills necessary to understand basic WebLogic concepts and administrative tasks. At the end of this course the student will learn how to install WebLogic, create WebLogic domains, and administer WebLogic.
This course is geared toward administrators, developers, or architects who are looking to understand fundamental WebLogic concepts and how to spin up a WebLogic environment quickly.
Screencasts will be used so the student can follow along at home. There will also be lab exercises and a quiz that can be done by the student offline to further develop their skills.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for developers, administrators, or architects looking to gain a basic understanding of WebLogic from installation of WebLogic to creating a WebLogic domain.
- This course is not intended for those experienced with Oracle WebLogic 12c.