Use the psychological Power of “Free Content”, to build a highly profitable email list by providing value
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Fundamental knowledge of online marketing and funnels
- You should be a risk and action taker
- Patience, consistency, and a vision to continually improve the process
- A computer with internet access
- Basic copywriting skills, generally using Google Docs or MS word is enough
- The ability to follow through on the process, and to engage with subscribers
- You should be problem solving oriented
Are you struggling to craft a lead magnet that converts? If so, this course is your first step to blowing your email List.
In this course, you’ll learn what qualities of a great lead magnet are, how to reverse engineer the competition, and to design effective lead magnets.
A robust email list allows you to use a line of direct communication with a loyal and open-minded audience daily.
People are tired and weary of subscribing to newsletters, and the tactic of “Please subscribe to my newsletter” doesn’t work anymore as an effective list-building strategy.
Besides, Who needs an inbox filled with spammy and irrelevant messages?
Whether it be a Webinar or an eBook, your lead magnet is what determines how many new leads you seduce. An excellent Lead magnet will deliver quality leads, which is why it’s recommended to do it right.
Why should you use a Lead Magnet?
A lead magnet is a free giveaway that entices potential customers in your niche to click on. By generously giving free content, visitors are most likely to sign up for your email newsletter, and a part of those sign-ups usually convert into paying customers.
This makes lead magnets one of the most essential tactics of your lead generation marketing strategy.
Lead magnets come in many different forms, but they all usually share the following characteristics:
- Elevates your business (brings in leads, then converts them into paying customers in the future)
- Free of charge (no cost required to get, only an email is enough)
- Effective Problem solving (perceived as helpful, valuable, or enlightening)
Why Every Business Must use Lead Magnet?
Nothing beats “Free OFFER.” People will choose free content 10 times out of 10. Free content wins all the time.
A lead magnet psychologically taps into the “Power of FREE content.” In other words, if your goal is to build a qualified email list online, your business requires a lead magnet. Period.
Why? Simply because an email is very personal information. So people will never give their email address away to a stranger without motivation, even if they enjoy your brand. As a marketer, your job is to provide them with a convincing motive to willingly give you their email.
For example, imagine you have a blog post on the top 5 tips to lose weight. You can ask your readers to join your email newsletter at the end of the post.
Or, instead, you could ask them to join your email list and get a free, downloadable Ebook with excellent case studies detailing a real-life success story of a person who lost 10 pounds in one week.
Which offer do you suppose will get the most email sign-ups?
Exactly—the second one!
So, now that you understand the significance of lead magnets, Sign up for the course to get detailed information with a real case study practice.
The sooner you build your list, the higher your chances of making money online. So go ahead and start the journey NOW!
Who this course is for:
- You are looking to build a profitable email list by converting visitors into fateful subscribers.
- You are seeking to start your own brand by building an audience for your product, services, etc…
- You are looking to build an email list with minimum budget, without relying too much on Facebook ads, or online advertizing in general
- You want to boost your current leads email list by creating a problem solving, attractive, compelling lead magnet for maximum converts.