Master Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Aligned with internationally accepted CSSYB, LSSYB Body of Knowledge + Certification.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of mathematical / statistical concepts
- Preferably you should have completed the Six Sigma White Belt
The following article provides an outline for Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Six Sigma is a technique to eliminate the unwanted process to enhance the quality of the business. Six Sigma is a disciplined and data-driven technique to eradicate the defects and flaws from the process to which it is implemented, controlling the overall cost of the process and enhancing the quality and customer satisfaction. It is a measurement-based methodology that focuses on improvement and variation reduction by eliminating or removing the waste or defects from the process to which it is implemented. Six Sigma is fundamentally an enhanced version of lean methodology; thus, at some places, it is also known as the lean six sigma methodology.
Six Sigma is a professional certification for those who want to explore the area of quality and process improvement. The hierarchy of the six sigma certification is diagrammatically represented above, and the details for the different belts in the six sigma are given below:
- Champion: These are the people who consider quality above everything else in a process. Champions are the mentors, trainers, and coach of Black Belts and others in the organization.
- Master Black Belt: The Master Black Belts or the MBB are backed up by the champions in an organization. They are usually senior management employees in the organization.
- Black Belts: The Black Belts are backed up by the Master Black Belts and the champions. Black belt professionals are the ones who run a six sigma project under the guidance of the champion and the MBB.
- Green Belt: The Six Sigma Green Belt professionals are the ones who are involved with a six sigma project on a part-time basis. They work as a team member under the supervision of the six sigma team leader.
- Yellow Belt: Yellow belt certified candidates are the entry-level professionals of Six Sigma who have basic knowledge of the Six Sigma concepts and methodology. They are the ones who help the green belt certified professionals within an organization.
This certification is for the aspirants who wish to make a career in the quality sector. There are no eligibility criteria for taking up yellow belt certification. The yellow belt certified professionals are the team member assisting the Green Belt practitioners within an organization to enhance the process quality. The Six Sigma yellow belt certified professionals have basic knowledge and understanding of the Six Sigma concepts like the DMAIC and the quality tools required for process improvement and quality enhancement within an organization.
Who this course is for:
- Industrial Engineers Continuous Improvement Professionals Engineering Students Quality Professionals