Attend this Check Point CCSA (156-215.80) Practice Certification Exam will get a Good Score 80% on Main Exam
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Checkpoint CCSA Certification validates your fundamental concepts and skills to start-up, configure and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. Check Point is recognized around the world as a leading provider of hardware and software security products. Check Point security certification validates an IT professional’s knowledge and skills in security management using Check Point products. It is a valuable credential for those seeking advancement in the field of IT security. Checkpoint certification useful for IT security professional.
This practice tests course provides practice for taking the real exam and this practice test will help you prepare for the real exam test environment.
Exam Topics covered in Check Point CCSA Certification Exams skill questions :
- Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Security Policy Management
- Check Point Technology
- Basic concepts of VPN
- Manage User Access
- Work with ClusterXL
- Traffic Visibility
Check Point Certified Security Administrator(CCSA) [#156-215.80] Official examination:
With the barrage of connected devices, new technologies like cloud computing, and a continuous wave of sophisticated threats, managing security is becoming increasingly complex – security needs to adjust to new operational realities. The key to managing this complexity is through security consolidation – bringing all security protections and functions under one umbrella. With R80, security consolidation is fully realized.
- A single platform manages the entire IT infrastructure – from the data center to private/public cloud deployments – ensuring security consistency across the organization. Policy management is unified so you can create and monitor these policies harmoniously, and efficiently.
- Routine tasks can be automated and delegated, so security teams can focus on key security tasks, as repetitive tasks are embedded into day-to-day operations.
- Security is aligned to IT processes and technologies for adaptive and effective security orchestration.
- Threat management is integrated, speeding incidence response. Security teams have full visibility into security status and can react faster to prevent the next attack.
Official CCSA Check Point Certified Security Administrator Exam Details :-
Exam Name Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 [#156-215.80]
Exam Code 156-215.80
Duration 90 mins
Number of Questions 90
Passing Score 70%
Who this course is for:
- Check Point CCSA (156-215.80) Exam candidates