This course includes:
- 5 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The hugely popular C programming language is considered one of the best “first” languages to learn. It has proven itself for over 40 years and is absolutely indispensable if you subsequently land entry-level and software developer positions. Renowned for creating operating systems and tens of thousands of applications, it continues to attract new followers due to its speed and portable nature. Become one of its followers and take advantage of its assets. Designed for beginners, no prior programming knowledge is required. Learn more about the C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA) certification.
Those practice exams completely prepare you for what it is like to take in CLA: Programming Essentials in C Certification Exam . These questions are collected
- Written and answered by multiple Experts
- Exam Questions similar to actual Certification Exam
- Following the knowledge areas as required by the exam
There are Five practice exam which is a great means to test your Programming Essentials in C skills before appearing for the CLA: Programming Essentials in C exam
C Programming Language Certified Associate (CLA) is a professional certification that measures the ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the C language, as well as fundamental programming techniques, customs and vocabulary, including the most common library functions and the usage of the preprocessor.All the exams will be updated and added in order to provide you with the most up-to-date content.
Lessons and Topics:
CLA: Programming Essentials in C candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- Module 0: explains the process of installing and using the programming environment.
- Module 1: introduces common computer programming concepts, e.g. integers and variables.
- Module 2: introduces the concepts of data types and flow control.
- Module 3: further discusses the concepts of flow control, introducing more data types and logic in computer science.
- Module 4: touches on the subject of aggregating data into arrays.
- Module 5: explains the differences between arrays and structures.
- Module 6: introduces the subject of functions.
- Module 7: discusses files and streams.
- Module 8: elaborates on the subject of the pre-processor and declarations.
About the Exam:
- Read on for details about the CLA: Programming Essentials in C exam.
- Content: 55 multiple-choice
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 65 minutes
- Passing score: 70%
Who this course is for:
- Candidates preparing for The CLA: Programming Essentials in C certification exam
- The CLA: Programming Essentials in C is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Programming C domain
Who this course is for:
- CLA: Programming Essentials in C Students And Candidates