Take this Digital forensic flawless Exam Simulations to get a Good Score above 80% on Primary Exam at the cheapest price
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The only comprehensive ANSI recognized, lab-focused curriculum on the market that offers businesses vendor-neutral training in digital forensics is the Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) from EC-Council. By delivering a thorough and methodical approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also centers on the Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics, CHFI gives its attendees a solid understanding of digital forensics. This program’s tools and procedures will equip the learner to perform digital investigations utilizing cutting-edge digital forensics tools.
The exams are intended for IT professionals working in the fields of computer forensics, incident response, and information system security. Forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers would all benefit from having their application knowledge in digital forensics strengthened.
The training program gives participants the knowledge and abilities to proactively analyze complex security concerns, enabling them to look into, document, and report cybercrimes to stop further assaults.
Career with CHFI
Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator v10 has been designed by industry experts to provide an unbiased approach to applying complex investigation practices, empowering Forensic Professionals to:
- Play an active role in investigating and preserving digital and non-digital evidence of an attack.
- Counter to the series of compromises.
- Use threat intelligence to anticipate and alert cyber teams in case of future attacks.
How You Will Benefit
A BREACH can be BRUTAL. Investing in building an expert in-house forensics team with CHFI training and certification is a strategic move for enterprises looking to safeguard their stakeholders’ interests as well as their own. CHFI empowers their existing team with learning the latest investigation practices.
- The exams align with all the crucial forensic job roles across the globe.
- It is an ANSI 17024 accredited Certification Program, mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- The exams focuses on the latest technologies including IoT Forensics, Dark Web Forensics, Cloud Forensics (including Azure and AWS), Network Forensics, Database Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Malware Forensics (including Emotet and Eternal Blue), OS Forensics, RAM forensics and Tor Forensics, CHFI v10 covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies along with ample crafted evidence files.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for individuals that are planning to take the forensic investigator exam