Contracts Management, Contract Administration, FIDIC, Bank Guarantees, Contracts, Letter Drafting, Quantity Surveying.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Every construction project is bound by a Contract. Proper Contract Management plays a major role in the effective management of your construction projects. Adhering to all the Contractual obligations, the terms and conditions can save both cost and time. There are a few standard Contract Forms that is followed in a Construction project mainly FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers), NRM (New Rules of Measurement), JCT (The Joint Contracts Tribunal). The procedures to commence work, the documents required at each stage of the project, variation procedures, payment terms, basis for termination and suspension of works by either parties, completion of work, roles and responsibilities of all the stake holders and their staffs, dispute resolution methods, Arbitration procedures etc are all mentioned in the contract.
By the end of this course you will learn:
– The Different Contracting Arrangements utilized in different types of construction projects.
– FIDIC Red Book Timelines. A thirty-minute lecture contains the entire FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works timelines that needs to be adhered in the construction works.
– Helpful tips & step by step procedure on how to draft a contractual letter.
– The Different Bank Guarantees in Construction project.
So what are you waiting for. Enroll for this course to learn something new and different.