Attend this Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Practice Certification Exam will get a Good Score 80% on Main Exam
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Practice Exam course is your one-stop self-assessment.
Find the domain areas to improve on your path to obtain the Docker Certification.
Our practice tests contain the new Kubernetes topics such as Kubernetes pods and deployments, configMaps and secrets, ClusterIP and NodePort services, etc.
- Each question has detailed explanations at the end of each set that will help you gain a deep understanding of the Docker container technologies.
- The explanation provides an overview of the topic, reference links to Docker official docs, and a rationale on why the option is correct or incorrect.
- Aiming to take the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Certification
- Docker beginners to intermediate
What do you get from this course?
- 330 Unique Questions – At present, there are around 330 unique practice questions, and more are in the works and will be added soon. The 330 questions are grouped based on 6 domains of the Docker Certified Associate exam. This will help to verify your knowledge after you finished learning each of the 6 domains.
- Contains a test report – to track your progress and show you which Docker knowledge areas you need improvement.
- Mobile-compatible – so you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone.
- Randomized questions – The scenarios and options on all 6 practice tests are randomized. This prevents the unconscious memorization of the answers and ensures that you fully understand the concepts.
- 30 days money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
Why take this course?
- The questions in the practice tests always stay current. Fully updated considering the latest Docker Certified Associate Study Guide version 1.3, May 2020 published by Docker, Inc.
- Clear and error-free questions – Each item has a reference link that can validate the answer but you can also post in the QA section so we can discuss any issues.
- Responsive instructor – we are happy to address all your issues and comprehensively answer all your questions.
What this course does NOT guarantee?
- Please note that these questions do not guarantee exam success, please do attend other training and build your hands-on experience on Docker before attempting the exam.
- This test is NOT intended to leak any questions or other such content from the real exam and it does not offend the rules and regulations of Certification. Its sole purpose is to challenge the candidate’s preparation in order to provide them with self-assessment and scopes of improvisation.
- Please note that the practice tests are not in the DOMC format as presented in the real exam. This format is not yet supported on Udemy.
- Orchestration – 84 questions
- Image Creation, Management, and Registry – 69 questions
- Installation and Configuration – 49 questions
- Networking – 50 questions
- Security – 48 questions
- Storage and Volumes – 33 questions
Who this course is for:
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam candidates