58min of on-demand video.
Japanese-style mixed rice and rice bowl recipes that’s easy and fast to cook.
- Use microwave-safe bowls and plates only when cooking in the microwave.
- Microwave safe bowls and plates should have a microwave-safe lid, if none use a microwave-proof saran/cling wrap.
- Students who want to prepare the recipes taught in the course at home must have the basic kitchen tools such as knife, chopping board and plates.
- The recommended microwave cooking time said in the course may be different when you cook the dish at home as microwave ovens may have different heat intensities depending on some factors.
Learn how to cook rice easier and faster than a rice cooker. In this course, you will get new recipes for mixed rice and rice bowls which you can also prepare at home.
This course features several Japanese-style mixed rice and rice bowl recipes. After finishing the course, you can have additional ideas and dishes for your usual dinner routine. The dishes are cooked in a microwave so it’s so much easier and faster. The cooking videos are fun to watch so you’ll not get bored while learning.
Prepare your kitchen tools and start cooking. Have fun in the kitchen!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to cook rice in the microwave.
- Students who want to learn new recipes cooked in the microwave.
- Students who want to prepare food at home which are quick and easy.