This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Fully Accredited Professional Emotional Intelligence Coach Diploma
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
Study in confidence with Bestselling Instructor Jan Haldane, Master Hypnotherapist and Coach
Our Professional Emotional Intelligence Coach Diploma course is aimed at those who wish to expand their existing complementary therapy, coaching, or counselling practice to incorporate emotional intelligence coaching, or for those that wish to learn the techniques for themselves, or who wish to establish a practice as an Emotional Intelligence Coach. This course gives you tools and techniques for helping clients improve their emotional intelligence in a professional manner. The course is a combination of video and an in depth training manual.
Our easy to learn modules include:
Welcome to this professional course on Emotional Intelligence. Emotional Intelligence (EI) is vital for ongoing growth and success. As an EI coach you will be helping people to succeed in their relationships, careers, businesses and studies. It is an important role in today’s society!
Module 1 – What is Emotional Intelligence?
- The 6 basic emotions
- Emotional categories
- The 2 types of motivation
- The 3 types of motivation
- The importance of social skills
Module 2 – Why Emotional Intelligence is Important
- Emotional resilience
- Ego depletion
Module 3 – Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Listening with intent
- Effective leadership
- Managing change
Module 4 – Emotional Intelligence and Relationships
- Losing identity
- Emotional needs
- The role of EI in relationships
Module 5 – Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Recognising EI in others
- Internal conversations
- Being ready for change
- Dealing with defeatist clients
- The Inner Critic
- Effective techniques for clients
This is a Professional Diploma Course that is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a note pad and pen and an open and willing mind!
Who this course is for:
- Complementary therapists, hypnotherapists, coaches or counsellors who wish to expand their practice. This course is also suitable for personal development or for those who would like to start an Emotional Intelligence Coach practice.