Prepare for the exam as a Google Professional Data Engineer – GCP 2022!
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
About Data Engineers
Professional Data Engineers enable data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability. A Data Engineer should also be able to leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
What will you learn?
Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer – GCP course guides you in the following areas:
- Design data processing systems
- Ensure solution quality
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 75% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
Can I see my answers?
You can review all the answers for completing a given test.
The more tests you do, the better you will do in the exam, which will allow you to obtain certification
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud