Learn VI Editor and start using it for various tasks.
30min of on-demand video.
- Familiar with Mac or UNIX Based Operating Systems
Why this course – 7 points to go for this course.
1. This course gives free access to learn VI editor.
2. It talks less theory and more action.
3. Simple explanations are given for different commands and usages.
4. The lectures are created in step by step fashion.
6. A simple exercises section added in the end to practise all the functionalities learned in VI Editor.
7. This course is also compiled, keeping in mind that any naive user who are eager to learn to computer and start basic programming. That’s why the title “Getting Started”.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in UNIX