Use The Power Of Purpose To Achieve Your Professional Goals By Setting Business Goals That Work.
This course includes:
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
About The Course
This course is for anyone who wants to increase their results in a business environment, with goal-setting techniques based on solid psychology and workplace research. It is a practical, hands-on training programme providing tools and techniques for goal-setting in the workplace. It targets small business owners and team leaders who want to get the best out of their teams using evidence-based approaches. It will guide managers and business owners through the process of defining purpose, understanding effective goals, working on team dynamics and leadership, and evaluating and re-setting goals for optimal success.
What Will You Learn?
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- The incredible power of goal-setting and how it benefits both individuals and teams in business
- The difference between short term and long term goals for a business and how to keep employees motivated in working towards both
- Examples of business goals that work including smart goal examples
- What cascading business goals are and why they’re important
- How to create a plan of action for business goals that you can stick to and the team can get on board with
- How to show leadership qualities that ensure team buy-in to goals and objectives
- How to encourage team members and make them feel valued
- How to address bad performance and turns things around
Who Is The Course For?
While it can benefit professionals at all levels and in all roles, this course is especially suited to:
- Executives and C-Suite ready who want to increase employee motivation
- Managers and supervisors who want to optimise team or department performance
- Human Resources and L&D professionals who want to understand leadership and goal-setting best practices for company-wide implementation
- Professionals seeking promotion who want to develop high-level managerial skills