This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Become a Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer.
Brand New Practice set is out !!
Include all important questions with complete explanation in chapter wise manner.
Chapter 1: Selecting Appropriate Storage Technologies
Chapter 2: Building and Operationalizing Storage Systems
Chapter 3: Designing Data Pipelines
Chapter 4: Designing a Data Processing Solution
Chapter 5: Building and Operationalizing Processing Infrastructure
Chapter 6: Designing for Security and Compliance
Chapter 7: Designing Databases for Reliability, Scalability, and Availability
Chapter 8: Understanding Data Operations for Flexibility and Portability
Chapter 9: Deploying Machine Learning Pipelines
Chapter 10: Choosing Training and Serving Infrastructure
Chapter 11: Measuring, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Machine Learning Models
Chapter 12: Leveraging Prebuilt Models as a Service
Google Cloud Certification is a way to validate your Google cloud skills and demonstrate your competence to solve business problems with Google Cloud technology. You can build Google Cloud skills to elevate your career. These skills and expertise can be validated and certified by Google Cloud under various cloud certifications.
The Google Cloud has created Associate Cloud Engineer certification for hands-on-skills individuals to set up and manage Google Cloud Platform applications. Recommended experience for this certification is 6+ months of hands-on with Google Cloud, such as deploying and managing applications and monitoring operations. The certification expects individuals who wish to clear the exam to be comfortable using the Google Cloud console and command-line.
The exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
Certification Code: ACE
Level : Associate
Exam Fee: $125
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Number of Questions: 50
Certification Validity: 2 years
Exam Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals who want expand their skillset and learn the basics of Google Cloud
- Anyone preparing for the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- System administrators and DevOps professionals who want to improve their skills by understanding how to monitor applications in the cloud
- Architects who want an initial introduction to Google Cloud Platform or to help prepare for the Professional Cloud Architect exam
- Other professionals interested in understanding cloud computing