Not a designer? No budget? No problem!.
This course includes:
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This class includes a free companion eBook!
Did you find yourself in charge of the marketing for your non-profit? And you aren’t a designer? No problem!
In this class, we will walk through the tools you need to create eNewsletters, beautiful social media posts, posters, and more.
No! I won’t walk you through HOW to design each project. Why would you want everything you make to look the same?
Instead, I am going to introduce you to the industry standards, get you caught up in lightning speed on marketing jargon, and give you plenty of tips and tricks to save time and really make your organization shine!
- Like did you know there was ONE size you can use on all social media feeds that looks great? Never mind having to make a kabillion different shape posts! I’ll give it to you 🙂
- What the heck are hashtags and how can you use them to reach more people? Here’s a lesson and a FREE resource to use!
- Where to get images you won’t get in trouble for using? Check out my favorite FREE royalty-free image site.
- What on earth should you post? I give you buckets of ideas you can pull from when you get stuck.
- Sick of Comic Sans? Check out this FREE font site and how you know if your organization can use it without needing a license!
- ENewsletters feel like a daunting task? I’m giving you tons of ideas, tips, and even my favorite FREE newsletter creation site to get you up and running FAST!
I’m going to make this completely pain-free PLUS I include an eBook with all the details so you can download it and share it with your team! Yup, I said SHARE! I want you guys to succeed, so I’m always here for any questions – even long after you have taken the class.
As a designer, I always get suckered into everyone’s marketing projects! My kid’s school PTA, environmental groups, pretty much anywhere I open my mouth with a suggestion! But as the tools have developed over the years, it is actually something anyone can do!
You do NOT have to be a designer or some coding guru to make beautiful outgoing materials, and I’m looking forward to showing you how!