Awareness of our full human body system creating tools in controlling emotions, supporting stress, anxiety and health..
42min of on-demand video.
- Have a basic understanding of energy and Chakras
- Have an open mind to learning about energy
Hi! Welcome to discovering another level of yourself. This class is not just to ‘Discover and understand the basic Subtle Body Layer System’, but to create a better awareness of the human body that we are living in and how it functions.
Why is this important?
The subtle human body layers are like a body part, heart, lungs, brain…
They affect our emotional awareness and perception abilities.
Just like understanding biology this is a part that has been mysteriously left out of most education.
Understanding and creating awareness are the first steps to strengthening these atrophied muscles.
When these muscles are weak we are affected through our emotions and reactions, causing many emotional issues and disorders.
- Anxiety, stress, depression, ADHD, bi-polar
- Extra sensitivity or autism heightened symptoms
- Extra emotions from sadness, angers, fatigue, frustration
The subtle body layers are like the electrons in an atom.
We and everything on Earth is made of atoms.
An atom can not function properly and becomes a free radical when it is thrown off or depleted in electrons.
In this class:
- Have a basic grasp of the impact that the emotional body has on our daily life.
- Understand how each layer works with our Chakra system.
- Take home tools adding new techniques to our personal development, life and business.
This class will take you on a journey of awareness. Opening up new perceptions, allowing you to expand your mind around the reality we live in. The benefit is being able to strengthen and control your ability to harness your emotions. This creates less anxiety, depression and all-around stress-free lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Parents with a busy life and a sensitive child.
- A healer looking to grow knowledge and get new tools
- Someone diagnosed with a mental disorder and are not sure they have it and or don’t want to take medication.