Learn advanced performance concepts for the legs including injury prevention, protective screening and relevant anatomy
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Some understanding of sports coaching is recommended but not required. Some of the concepts are advanced but beginners will still benefit, particularly in the long term.
In this course you will learn advanced training concepts for the legs below the knee. There is a strong focus on injury pathology, management and prevention. This is the ultimate guide to common leg injuries and how to prevent them!
This course is designed for coaches in all sports. If, like me, you are passionate about trying to improve yourself and improve your athletes, well… you’ve come to the right place.
Sometimes it’s hard to find good information out there.
You have an understanding of sports coaching but you’re looking to be a better coach and get more out of your athletes.
Your athletes are good… but they could be better.
Trust me, I’ve been there. As a gymnastics coach of 20 years I have a lot of experience training all ages and levels. I often get called on to consult for sporting clubs of all varieties and I am driven to continuously improve my knowledge.
So… I’ve done the hard work for you.
From information I have gathered firsthand, from being a coach but ALSO being a healthcare professional (Osteopath), I decided to create this course.
When I am treating an athlete clinically the biggest problem the coaches I work with have is that they don’t understand the injury and don’t know what to do with the athlete while they’re going through their rehabilitation. That is what this course will address. You will gain an in-depth understanding of common injuries, protective screening tools, rehabilitation and what you can do in training while an athlete is injured.
This course does NOT give you any specific qualification, rather it is intended to be used to improve yourself professionally. If your association allows, you may be able to use it as professional development.
* A FEW OF DR. CHARLES’ TESTIMONIALS *
- “A well explained and presented material that will help in your development. [RE: Sports Coaching Certificate Course] Personally I was mostly interested in flexibility and this course surpassed my expectations on this matter. Well done.” – Jean
- “Great insight for [a] person with very little experience in sport industry.” – Wong
- “As an athletics coach, I found this course really useful and informative. The presentation, videos and explanations were excellent. Highly recommended.” – Brian
- “I found this course to be inviting, clear, specific and well presented. Charles’ wealth of knowledge, experience and passion, shines through, leaving no stone unturned. This course is a great attribute for a beginner coach right through to high level coaches. It will give coaches the confidence, to support their athletes, to be the best they can be. I highly recommend this course to any coach who is keen to learn, refresh and fulfil their passion to actively seek the edge in their game.” – Belinda
- “I found this course to be very comprehensive and well planned. I will be recommending this course to all our employees. We see there are definite benefits for them personally as well as for the companies OH&S. Great value.” – Tilo
Who this course is for:
- Sports coaches, athletes, healthcare providers and fitness enthusiasts.