Learn key concepts related to Containers, understand Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud services for containers like AWS!.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Are you brand new to Containers? Have you found that many of the training resources out there use complex technical jargon that make it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of Docker and Kubernetes quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.
This course answers the questions:
- What are microservices and containers?
- What do Docker and Kubernetes do, and what are some of the key terms I should know?
- What cloud solutions exist (AWS, Google, and Azure)?
- What is the best way for my organization to get started with Containers?
I have taught over 100,000 students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone brand new to containers will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of what Docker and Kubernetes do, and how to run them in the cloud. This course is meant to be a quick primer, and does not include many hands-on demos.
If you are just getting started with Containers, this course will give you a strong foundation, and is the ideal starting point.
If you are a manager who needs a basic understanding of what containers do, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs a basic understanding of Containers including Docker and Kubernetes