This course includes:
- 38 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- This course is open to all those who are interested in virology.
- Basic biology in high school.
- An internet connection and a basic computer.
You will learn about basics of Virology, history of virology, shape and structure, classification of virus, types of viruses, how are viruses beneficial, virus isolation, cultivation methods, DNA virus, RNA virus, reverse transcribing virus.
There is a glossary section in section 4 which will help you out further.
Being my third course, I have tried to make it simple.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners to virology.
- Graduates in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Medical and Applied Microbiology, Bacteriology, Virology.