Learn to juggle with pointers and nodes like any other data structure!.
3hr 26min of on-demand video.
- A working computer
- C/C++ IDE (Visual Studio, Dev-C++, CodeBlocks etc.)
- Basic understanding of the C language (especially pointers and stack/heap memory)
Learn the basics of linked lists in the C programming language. This course treats the student as a complete beginner to linked lists that has a basic understanding of arrays/pointers and other similar concepts of the C language. What we want is, at the end of this course, for you to be able to use a linked list exactly like a plain old array.
After finishing the course you will be able to
- Create the data structure for a singly and doubly linked list
- Insert any element wherever in the linked list
- Remove an element from the linked list
- Understand how the linked list is allocated in memory
- Properly deallocate the linked list
- And to code other useful algorithms
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers that want to fully understand linked lists and their potential