Full Exam Simulations included + explanations | Pass the LPI 010-160 Linux Essentials Practice exam confidently!
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
ENROLL & PREPARE NOW YOU WON’T REGRET IT !
Make sure you’re ready to take and pass the real LPI 010-160 exam. This course contains 6 complete tests containing 332 questions with explanation for the correct answers, so you can really test your knowledge while you study, and identify any areas to improve.
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual LPI 010-160 Linux Essentials exam.
In this practice test set, we’ll cover the main topics included in LPI 010-160 Linux Essentials exam objectives such as:
- Command Line Basics.
- Using the Command Line to Get Help.
- Using Directories and Listing Files.
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files.
- Archiving Files on the Command Line.
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files.
- Where various types of information are stored on a Linux system.
- Network configuration in Linux.
- Security and File Permissions management.
- Users and Groups management.
Above all, the Linux Essential certificate will benefit in moving towards the more advanced certification.
- In this course, we will focus on preparing for the exam itself.
- We have prepared six tests that will prepare you to pass the LPI Linux Essentials Certification exam and get the badge you want!
- All questions are in line with the latest LPI Linux Essentials Certification release.
- Additionally, you will find an explanation for each question.
Good luck & I wish you all the best in the final exam !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone desires to take and pass the LPI 010-160 Linux Essentials Certification Exam.
- Anyone have working knowledge of Linux Essentials.
- Linux profisionals.