Learn attractive and informative statistical graphics and data visualization in Python Seaborn
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- The basic prerequisite for this course is that the student or the professional should have a basic knowledge and understanding of the machine learning tools and techniques and also should have a basic knowledge and overview of the data science techniques. Apart from this, he should also be aware of the basic analytical concepts which are a must while opting for this course. The user should also have a mathematical background as most of the algorithms being used and the concepts which are discussed are mathematics-based.
The ultimate aim of this training program on seaborn is to make individuals proficient with the use of sea born technology that is very much demanding in nature and widely used for statistical data visualization techniques. Is the volume of data is increasing day by day, industries demanding a complex solution that can help them in visualizing and uses of this data that can be done with tools such as seaborn. With the help of this training program, one can easily start their career as a seaborn developer that holds great potential in the market scenario.
The seaborn training comes up with lifetime access, online courses, includes hands-on projects that will help individuals to improve their knowledge and real-time scenarios and make them self-industry ready and what’s this training will be completed they will be awarded a variable certificate of completion that is the east all over the industry.
There are a variety of skills that participants will learn through this training program like visualizing statistical relationships, different types of visualizations, scatter plots, plotting with categorical data, bar plots, color palettes, visualizing linear relationships, bivariate distributions, univariate distributions, visualizing the distribution of a data set, cat plot, strike plot, etc.
What’s the training gets completed the learners can easily enter the industry as a data analyst, business analyst, statistician, quality engineer, quality manager, consultant, team leader, statistical analyst, software test engineer, QA engineer, consultant, analytics manager, and many other diverse fields are open for individuals to show their potential and skills in the world.
As training goes ahead, individuals will start realizing the importance and value of sea born training with diverse skills and concepts that are going to be taught under this training program. The curriculum of the training program is developed in such a way that it helps in getting all the industry requirements and also take squares of individuals’ requirements who are investing their time and efforts in learning something new and interesting. The core skills that are going to be covered under this training program are as follows:
- One will learn about introduction to seaborn, o review of the training, different types of plots, distribution plot, scatterplot and heat map, case studies of scatter plot, boxplot, bank problem, case study on swarm plot, etc.
- Other skills that are going to be covered under this training program is visualizing statistical relationships which include scatterplots, line plots, plotting with categorical data, showing multiple relationships with facets, categorical scatter plots, distribution of observations with categories, statistical estimation with categories, count plot, point plot, boxplot, bar plot, use of reference files, etc.
- Under this part of the training program, advanced concepts of seaborn tool that are an introduction to seaborn advance, building structure multiplot grids, conditional small multiplies, use of custom functions, plotting pairwise data relationships, choosing color palettes, use of different seaborn figure styles, setting different color palettes, use of reference files in advance, etc.
- This part of the training program what we learn about intermediate functionalities of seaborn which includes plotting univariate distribution, clotting of bivariate distributions, visualizing linear relationships, functions to draw linear regression models, filtering different kinds of models, conditioning all other variables, join plot and LM plot, use of reference files, KDE plot, etc.
- One will learn about different types of visualizations, things to keep in mind before choosing the type of visualization, customizing visualizations, use of color palettes, etc which are going to be very useful skills that are very much in demand these days.
Who this course is for:
- The target audience becomes anybody who is interested in learning this Python Seaborn Tutorial and follows the above-mentioned pre-requisites. This typically includes professionals such as data scientists, data engineers, analysts, consultants, software developers, software engineers, testers. Apart from these professionals everybody who is working to build something of their own such as an entrepreneur forms an ideal part of the audience and also the students whether they are directly college passed outs or are looking to do something much more creative and bigger can make use of this course in a much wiser manner.