Full Exam Simulations included + explanations | Pass the MCIA Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect exam confidently
This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
ENROLL & PREPARE NOW YOU WON’T REGRET IT !
Enhance your certification score. Even though you’re working at a top company, you’ll want to keep your certification score up. It’s important for your job search, especially if you want to go for a higher level position. When you’re looking for new jobs, people are going to be screening your resume a bit with certifications.
Understand the test structure and what to expect; then walk through each topic area, quiz yourself with practice questions and answers, and ensure you’re ready to take the certification.
Scenario based exam questions for MCIA Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect Practice Exams
Online practice exam to be completed in Specified Time Duration.
Practice tests are created by Subject Matter Experts. Your results are immediately available, while you stay focused on your exam results. Practice tests provides the answer to a test/questions you haven’t already learned.
Exam Questions similar to actual Certification Exam.
Life time Access to practice tests to try as many times until you master the subject. You have access to practice test answers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you’re not satisfied, you can easily return to the practice test to make corrections.
The practice test have been designed carefully by maintaining the exam structure , syllabus, topic weights , cut score and time duration same as actual certification exam.
The aim of the practice exam is to allow the candidate to identify the risks related to a exam topics and be able to recognise them when analysing a real practice scenario.
Applicants will need to make sure that they are able to complete the practice examination in its entirety and pass all the multiple choice tests in general nature.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online
- Length: 58 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
A MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect should be capable of driving and being accountable for an organization’s Anypoint Platform installation as well as the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of integration solutions. The MCIA – Level 1 test certifies that an architect possesses the necessary knowledge and abilities to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. Candidates with certification should be able to:
- Create high-level integration solution designs and advise implementation teams on the Mule components and patterns to employ in detailed design and execution.
- Choose an Anypoint Platform deployment strategy and configuration from the available options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Create Mule apps for any of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane’s deployment choices.
- To assure solution quality, use standard development methodologies that encompass the whole development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, programming, testing, deployment, and support).
- Advise technical teams on the performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational aspects of Anypoint Platform integration solutions.
- Create reusable materials, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to help API and integration initiatives.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to pass MCIA Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect Exam