This course includes:
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic VueJS & Vuex knowledge is beneficial but not required
- Basic Node & Express knowledge is beneficial but not required
- You don’t need any special tools, we’ll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
Do you want to become a MEVN Stack Developer ?
Do you want to build scalable, high-performance Full Stack Web App Using VUE Node Express MongoDB Framework’s ?
Do you want to Learn How to convert your apps to A progressive web app And make it Mobile Friendly Work Just like the
Do you want to Learn How to Add A touch of The Artificial intelligence technologies To your Node APPs To give your app users
Then you are in the right place.
This course will guide you in building a full-stack app using VUE Node Express MongoDB Brain frameworks. You’ll build
(MEVN Stack) build an PWA & Machine Learning E-Commerce APP
You Will Learn How To Test Your Code
You Will Learn How To Build A Complete Restful API
Your Will learn How To Convert (HTML & CSS) App To A VUE JS App ..
Your Will learn How To Combine Vue Vuex As a Front-end with Express MongoDB As a back-end
Along the way you will learn to do the same thing in different and simple ways
This course takes you on an end-to-end journey, building on your basic skills and taking you to advanced skill set in no time with MEVN Stack while deploying enhanced web apps to a production environment.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Build Amazing And Smart Full Stack Shopping Cart Application Using Vue Node Express MongoDB Brain JS From Scratch
- Anyone who wants to create a beautiful PWA that works on all platforms
- Anyone who wants to Learn how to build a Machine Learning Using Node JS
- Anyone who wants to Learn how to convert the html css template to Vue App
- Anyone who wants to Learn how to Write Automated Test
- Beginner level how want to learn by doing by coding by him self