Attend this MCIA Practice Certification Exam will get a Great Score 90% on Main Exam
This course includes:
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
A MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect should be able to drive and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of the integration solutions. The MCIA – Level 1 exam validates that an architect has the required knowledge and skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. Certified candidates should be able to:
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
Note: Approximately 10% of the exam is specific to Mule 4.
- Format: Multiple-choice, closed book, proctored, online or at a testing center
- Length: 58 questions
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Pass score: 70%
- Language: English
You can take the exam a maximum of 5 times, with a 24-hour wait between each attempt.
You can purchase the exam with one of the following. Each includes one free retake.
- 1.5 Flexible Training Credits (FTC)
Additional retakes (i.e. attempts 3 to 5) are $250 or 1 FTC and do not come with a free retake.
Two free exam attempts are also included with the purchase of the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Architecture: Integration Solutions course.
The certification expires two years from the date you pass the exam. To extend the certification validity after this date, you can take the MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 MAINTENANCE exam.
You can best prepare for the exam by taking the instructor-led Anypoint Platform Architecture: Integration Solutions course. Candidates should be familiar with all of the content in the course and be able to apply the concepts.
The following resources are available to help you prepare:
- Instructor-led training: Anypoint Platform Architecture: Integration Solutions
- Recommended as the most effective and efficient method of preparation
- 5-day class
- Private, public, onsite, and online classes available
- Includes two free attempts for this exam
- Practice quiz
- 20+ multiple-choice questions of comparable difficulty to the questions on the exam
Who this course is for:
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam candidates