Master The Art Of Negotiation To Get Everything You Want In Life | Practical Negotiating Tools, Tactics & Techniques
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A desire to learn
Why is negotiation important?
We all need to negotiate in our professional and personal lives, but negotiation doesn’t have to be a fight to get what you want. In fact, you’ll create better deals and better relationships through collaboration.
In this engaging, immersive and interactive online programme, Gavin Presman shares his ethical and mutually-beneficial approach, showing you how to prepare for and engage in every negotiation to achieve better results for yourself and others – whether you’re drawing up a contract with a new client, buying a house or, often the trickiest of all, settling family disagreements.
With step-by-step guidance, illustrative examples and checklists to refer back to, this is a practical and empowering online training that will improve the negotiating skills of any learner, enhancing personal and professional relationships in the process.
What will you learn?
On this course you will learn all the key elements that are necessary when creating agreements that give everyone more. These include:
- Principles of collaborative negotiation
- How to structure your negotiation
- Understanding the power of variables
- Understanding personality
- How to avoid common gambits
What people are saying about this course?
“Gavin’s is a special gift….If this is your first exposure to his talent, you are in for a treat.”
– Marc Nohr – CEO of Fold7
“It’s great to have such an honest, practical and enjoyable guide to the art of negotiation”
– Mike Morton – Leadership Trainer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to succeed in both their professional and personal lives
- Anyone who wants to master the art of negotiation
- Anyone who wants to negotiate successfully in any situation