Be an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner! AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Tests CLF-C01 w/ Complete Explanations
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) is one of the top-paying IT certifications and your gateway to learning Amazon Web Services and acquiring more AWS Certifications.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS certifications (for example, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate). It is recommended to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam first before getting any Associate level certification, especially for those who are new to Cloud Computing. Take your career and salary to the next level with an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification!
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam course is for anyone who is looking for a study material that provides the following:
- 335 TOP-NOTCH Questions – has 1 set of 10 diagnostic questions and 4 sets of full AWS Practice Tests with 65 UNIQUE questions and a 90-minute time limit.
- FREE EXCLUSIVE 3-MONTH ACCESS TO THE TUTORIALS DOJO PORTAL – EXAM SIMULATOR – where you can see the answers right away as you go through each question, plus other training modes and perks! This is an optional feature and registration is required to access the simulator (using your name and email address).
- SIMULATES ACTUAL EXAM ENVIRONMENT – mimics the actual, and the latest AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam to help you pass and even ace the AWS exam!
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS, REFERENCE LINKS, AND CHEAT SHEETS – our answer keys at the end of each set have full and detailed explanations along with complete reference links so you can check and verify yourself that the answers are correct. Plus bonus cheat sheets to help you better understand the concepts.
- EXAM STUDY GUIDE – this is added as a reference in the explanations in the practice tests. They are based on our own exam experience and intense research on the most important topics and most helpful resources to help you pass the exam.
- ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD – with inputs from the instructors and exam feedback from our students, our Q&A board gives you the opportunity to know which topics recently appeared on the exam and better understand the AWS services and concepts covered in the test.
- VERY RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTORS – our friendly team of AWS experts is able to address all your issues and questions within 5 business days.
- CONTAINS A TEST REPORT – to track your progress and show you which Knowledge Areas you need improvement.
- MOBILE-COMPATIBLE – so you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone!
- HAS BETTER VALUE THAN OFFICIAL AWS PRACTICE TEST – which is worth about $20 but only contains about 20 – 40 questions.
- CLEAR AND ERROR-FREE QUESTIONS – Each item has a reference link that can validate the answer but you can also post to the QA section so we can discuss any issues.
- Prepared by AWS Certified Professionals who actually passed the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam! (Please see our LinkedIn profile to view our AWS Certificates)
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)