Learn the basics of Oracle SQL with these easy-to-follow Oracle SQL lessons and examples..
4hr 40min of on-demand video.
Learn how to use Oracle SQL from scratch, to improve your developer skills or to access an Oracle SQL database at work.
This course will teach you the basics of the SQL language on an Oracle database.
It uses video lectures to teach you Oracle SQL, covering database topics such as:
- Setting up your Oracle environment
- Basic terminology
- Reading data using a SELECT statement
- What can be done using a SELECT statement
- Data types
- Joins, set operators, subqueries
- Inserting, updating and deleting data
- Creating tables
The course materials run for approximately 4 hours and are split into multiple sessions.
It’s structured into various sessions and lectures, grouped by functional areas to make it easier to learn.
Why should you take this course?
There are many benefits of taking my Oracle SQL course:
- You can go from absolute beginner to capable of writing Oracle SQL statements in a matter of hours
- Avoid paying thousands of dollars for training.
- You can also study in your own time!
- Learn from someone who actually has Oracle SQL experience (and runs a website teaching others how to use and optimise their Oracle SQL)!
If you want to learn Oracle SQL from someone who has experience, then take this course.