Looking for career in Microsoft Power Platform, Power Automate,PowerBI,Power Apps &Power Virtual Agents,This is for You!
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
This course is intended for the users who are looking for building a career in Microsoft Power tools, technologies and ecosystem.
PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) is for the individual who are looking forward:
- To understand the capabilities of the Power Platform,
- To Automate with help of Power Automate tool,
- To Analysis data with Power BI tool,
- To create mobile experience with help of Power Apps,
- To create chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
PL-900 Practice test are designed on the basis of the exam weightage, which means the number of questions will be directly proportional to topics questions that will be in the exam, and this is the unique thing in all these practice test!!
Beside the weightage of questions as per topics, the practice test are designed in such a way that if you are new to the industry or starting the certification journey, it will be super easy for you to cope up with the course questions structure as it contains test questions on basis knowledge levels:
This aligns the first practice test as easiest one and last test as the toughest one!!
Even if you are fully prepared then also this will help as you can start from final test to check where you are standing in terms of certification preparation and then move on to pre hard levels, this will ensure your concepts are being stronger than before.
What you will be learning in this course:
- How to analyze data by using Power BI
- How to act with Power Apps
- How to build solutions that use Microsoft Dataverse
- How can we create flows by using Power Automate
- How to automate business process using Power Automate
- How to use connectors to access services and data
- How to create powerful chatbots by using a guided, no-code graphical interface
- Details about Power Platform administration and security
- Detailed information about Microsoft 365 admin center
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies
- AI Builder
- Canvas app
- Power Apps components
- Model-driven app
- How to create a Chat Bot
- And much more…
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Microsoft Power Platform
- Beginner in Technology and not from engineering background but want to automate the process
- No Code Application Development
- Someone who is starting in Power Application and its ecosystem
- Someone looking forward to create a intelligent conversational chat bot