6 Lite Mock Exams with 300 Practice & Scenario-based Questions + DETAILED SOLUTIONS
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The questions in this practice exam reflect the updated PMP exam version and are based on the content contained within the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
You will have 6 “Lite” Mock Exams with 50 questions per test (300 Questions with NO Repetition). Plus, you will get Lifetime access and Free updates.
These practice exams allow you to test your knowledge across condensed versions of the PMP exam; designed to be completed within one hour and allow you to optimize the time you spend studying in multiple ways.
- Passing score requirements in this exam preparation are slightly higher than the real exam; allowing you to naturally adjust to a higher test score requirement.
- The mock exams cover the entire scope of the PMP exam.
- Scenario-based questions that challenge your ability to choose the best answer.
- A detailed explanation is provided for each question.
- Each question only has ONE correct answer.
- Ability to pause the test and resume later.
The Ten Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide covered in this exam:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Additionally, this PMP Exam Prep includes questions on the overall Project Management Framework and Professional Responsibility; reflecting the real PMP exam. Furthermore, the situational and scenario-based questions will not only help you pass the exam but also apply the concepts in real life.
I highly recommend reviewing all the questions and understanding the answers and you will also pass the exam on your first try. At the end of every test, you’ll be able to see the explanation for each question, this will absolutely help you avoid making the same mistakes when taking the exam.
Finally, Good luck!!
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Individuals who want to learn how to manage projects
- Anyone who want’s to prepare for and pass the PMP® Certification Exam
- People who would like to learn about Project Management Concepts quickly and effectively