Brief Practice Quizzes Focused On Specific Knowledge Areas WITH Answer Keys and Explanations (140 Questions)
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
The practice quizzes specifically target your knowledge of the following Project Management knowledge areas:
- Project Management Framework (10 Questions)
- Project Integration Management (10 Questions)
- Project Scope Management (10 Questions)
- Project Schedule Management (10 Questions)
- Project Cost Management (10 Questions)
- Project Quality Management (10 Questions)
- Project Resource Management (10 Questions)
- Project Communications Management (10 Questions)
- Project Risk Management (10 Questions)
- Project Procurement Management (10 Questions)
- Project Stakeholder Management (10 Questions)
- Professional and Social Responsibility (30 Questions)
You will have a total of 140 Questions with NO Repetition.
- Passing score requirements in this exam preparation are slightly higher than the real exam; allowing you to naturally adjust to a higher test score requirement.
- The quizzes cover the entire scope of the PMP exam.
- Scenario-based questions that challenge your ability to choose the best answer.
- A detailed explanation is provided for each question.
- Each question only has ONE correct answer.
- Ability to pause the test and resume later
The situational and scenario-based questions will not only challenge you but also help you apply the concepts in real life.
We highly recommend reviewing all the questions and understanding the answers. At the end of every quiz, you’ll be able to see the explanation for each question, this will absolutely help you avoid making the same mistakes when taking the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to learn how to manage projects
- People who would like to learn about Project Management Concepts quickly and effectively
- Anyone who want’s to prepare for and pass the PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam