2022 Boost your Salary; Top PMP Exam Questions with detailed Answers; Real PMP simulator
This course includes:
- 6 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
2022 Project Management Professional [PMP] Practice Tests
Boost your Salary !
Top PMP Exam Questions with detailed Answers; Real PMP simulator
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As of 31 July 2020, there are 1,036,367 active PMP-certified individuals and 314 chartered chapters across 214 countries and territories worldwide.
The exam is one of eight credentials offered by PMI and is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge. Most of the questions reference the PMI A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (also known as the PMBOK Guide).
The processes of these knowledge areas are described by their inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs. The PMBOK also emphasizes the interaction and interdependence between different process groups. For example, the outputs from one process may be used by one or more other processes as inputs.
Announced in June 2019, the PMP Examination Content Outline will undergo significant re-categorization, effective January 2021, which prescribe three all-new performance domains:
- People (42%)
- Process (50%)
- Business Environment (8%)
The new format of the PMP exam 2022 from PMI has become effective from 2nd Jan 2021 (50% Agile and 50% Predictive/Hybrid). Situational and scenario-based questions will form the core of the PMP certification exam.
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and aligning with organization strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
How to Prepare Yourself for the Exam
- Read PMBOK thoroughly. Strictly No questions outside PMBOK.
- Read Read Read AGILE Practice Guide ( Hardly 150 Pages but will fetch you 50% of the Marks)
- Read your Process Groups and Knowledge Areas and Process
- Revise your ITTO’s
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Project Management Engineers
- Project Management Stakeholders
- Management Scientists