Create Eye-Catchy Pendants & Earrings
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior experience in Jewelry Making is required. Suitable for Beginners. A few basic materials like Resin, hardener, moulds & Jewelry Findings would be needed to practice Resin Jewelry Making. These materials are easily available and can be bought online.
Resin art is for the new age creative crowd and is trending everywhere; whether it is wall decor, furniture or jewelry. Because of its uniqueness, it is sought after by all who wish to have something special.
In this course, you will learn how to create stunning jewelry pieces (like pendants & earrings) using resin. You will understand the different types of resin and the entire process of this artwork, the materials required, various safety parameters to be taken care of, and some tips to follow to get the perfect form of art. This will be a complete guide from preparing resin to giving a finished look to the jewelry.
- Understanding Resin & Resin Art
- Overview of Materials Required
- Resin Preparation & Safety Protocols
- How to mix & pour?
- Curing, Getting rid of bubbles
- Bezels & Moulds
- Designing & Making Jewelry
- Finishing the Jewelry – Making hole, Adding Jump Rings, Hooks, Chains etc
Who is this course for?
If you are interested in Creative Crafts or looking for a new hobby to pursue, this course will be a great choice. With Resin Jewelry, you can experiment with lots of different ideas and play around with different materials to create beautiful accessories. This course will be a great starting point for this.
If you are interested to start a small business and are looking for ideas, this is a good option to consider. Resin Jewelry has a wide international appeal and you can easily learn this skill and build a business.
All Fashion/ Jewelry enthusiasts who love creating their own stuff will find this course very useful. The materials required to create Resin jewelry are easily available and the process is easy and fun to learn. So sign up today, and give life to your creativity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Creative Crafts & Arts.
- Anyone who wants to pursue a creative hobby.
- Fashion/Jewelry Enthusiasts who would like to create beautiful jewelry for themselves or their loved ones.
- People who would like to take Resin Jewelry Making as a small business.