Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (UPDATED August 2022)
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
********* Updated August 2022 ********
Add new Questions last Exam
Exam SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This exam is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
This is a broad audience that may include business stakeholders, new or existing IT professionals, or students who have an interest in Microsoft Security, compliance, and identity solutions.
Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and want to understand how Microsoft Security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
SC-900 exam covered topics.
- Describe the Concepts of Security, Compliance, and Identity (10-15%)
Describe security and compliance concepts & methodologies
Define identity concepts
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions (30-35%)
Describe the basic identity services and identity types of Azure AD
Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
Describe access management capabilities of Azure AD
Describe the identity protection & governance capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions (35-40%)
Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
Describe security management capabilities of Azure
Describe security capabilities of Azure Sentinel
Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
Describe security management capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe endpoint security with Microsoft Intune
- Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Compliance Solutions (25-30%)
Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft
Describe information protection and governance capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft 365
Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft 365
Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure
Who this course is for:
- Preparing for Microsoft’s SC-900 exam
- IT teams who want to learn more about Azure Security, Compliance, and Identity Services