44min of on-demand video.
A course to prepare for the Industry Knowledge section of the Service Cloud Consultant Certification Exam.
- No software is required for this course. It is purely focused on contact center industry concepts.
- It will help if you have some familiarity with Salesforce, but it is not required.
Service Cloud Consultant Certification is one of the trickiest Salesforce certifications to complete. The exam includes questions on Contact Center Industry Knowledge, for which there is no help or training provided by Salesforce! This course solves that problem.
This 30 minute mini-course dives into the concepts you need to understand to ace the Industry Knowledge section of the Service Cloud Certification, by explaining the key concepts of Contact Center operations and technology.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges.
This course includes a combination of video lectures and realistic practice exam questions specific to Contact Center Industry Knowledge, to test your understanding and shore up any weak areas.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for certified Salesforce Administrators who are preparing to take the Service Cloud Consultant Exam. No prior knowledge of contact centers is required.
- This course can also be useful to anyone interested in contact center operations.