Grade C (Level 4/5) exam style questions for GCSE Maths Foundation Level.
1hr 50min of on-demand video.
- Students will need to be studying or have studied GCSE Maths at Foundation Level.
- The Practice Exam Questions can be downloaded and printed out so a printer would be useful. However you can work from the screen onto paper if you do not have access to a printer.
- Writing equipment is essential and a calculator is needed for some of the questions.
This revision course has been designed for GCSE Maths Foundation Tier students aiming to get a Grade C (Level 4/5). It is suitable for all Foundation Tier Maths students and all exam boards. This revision course is made up of some of the topic areas that appear most often in exam papers.
Each topic area consists of:
- Video examples of exam questions
- Exam questions for you to complete (from the screen or downloadable to print)
- Video answers to the exam questions
This course is essential for students who want to push their performance up to a Grade C or the equivalent Level 4/5. Watching the video examples, completing the questions and then watching the video answers will not only improve knowledge but also boost confidence. Being able to watch both the example and solution videos of exam questions, as if the teacher is right in front of you, is what makes this course unique.
Practising exam questions is proven to be the best way of building confidence, knowledge and exam technique. This revision course is the gateway to getting that Grade C or Level 4/5.
If you find this course useful you can use your developing confidence and knowledge to move on and complete further revision. At the end of this course there is a link that will enable you to access even more exam style questions of the most popular topics that occur in GCSE Maths exams.
If you have any questions or would like any further topics added to the course then drop me a message or start a discussion. Together we can get you that Level 4/5 (Grade C)! Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for any GCSE Maths student who is taking Foundation and wants to push themselves up to a Grade C (Level 4/5).
- If you are sitting your Maths GCSE Exam then this course is for you.
- This course contains Practice Exam Questions that are suitable for all Exam Boards – it does not matter which Exam Board you are studying.
- If you are sitting your GCSE then this course is right for you if you are aiming for a Level 4/5.
- This course is not suitable for Higher GCSE Maths students.