Complete SQL course in Hindi – covering basic to advanced SQL topics for SQL Database (PostgreSQL)
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Just a PC with any web browser
6 कारण आपको इस SQL पाठ्यक्रम को क्यों चुनना चाहिए
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL that you will need for Data analysis in businesses
- Comprehensive – covers basics, advanced SQL statements, PostgreSQL, mySQL, interview tips and performance tuning tips as well
- Business related examples and case studies based on SQL techniques, PostgreSQL, mySQL, data analysis techniques
- Ample practice exercises because, like any other data analysis tools, SQL requires practice
- Downloadable resources covering important topics on SQL
- Your queries on SQL and anything covered in the Masterclass will be responded by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this SQL course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete tutorial on SQL which can be completed within a weekend. SQL is the most sought after skill for Data analysis roles in all the companies. PostgreSQL, mySQL are highly desired skills for database management and data analysis roles. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. They have an in-depth knowledge in advanced SQL, PostgreSQL, mySQL, database management, and various data analysis tools available in the market.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 150,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of SQL as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using SQL will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use SQL for Data analytics as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
What’s special about this course?
The course is created on the basis of three pillars of learning:
- Know (Study)
- Do (Practice)
- Review (Self feedback)
We have created a set of concise and comprehensive videos to teach you all the SQL related skills you will need in your professional career.
We also provide Exercises to complement the learning from the lecture video. These exercises are carefully designed to further clarify the concepts and help you with implementing the concepts on practical problems faced on-the-job.
Check if you have learnt the concepts by executing your code and analyzing the result set. Ask questions in the discussion board if you face any difficulty.
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of SQL in today’s corporate world.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master SQL from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Students about to join their first corporate job