Master the Tips & Techniques to Drawing the human face and Become a Professional Artist. •VERY EASY•
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A4 Paper (White)
- Charcoal Pencil (soft)
- Charcoal Stick
- passion to learn
- no prior drawing experience
Imagine for a Moment; that you could Draw your Friends, the Face of the one you Love, Your Family Members.
Imagine you could Draw just anyone and you made them so happy each time.
Imagine the Joy and Fulfilment.
Many People think that Drawing is Hard but The Truth is that Drawing is a Skill and with the right knowledge and Practice, You can master the Art of Drawing.
My Name is Red Jacobs and I’m a Creative.
In this Course, I’m going to show you How I Draw a Real Human Face from a Reference photo. You will follow me step by step; From Start to Finish.
- How I Scale My Drawing.
- How I Draw the Eyes, The Nose, The Mouth & Ears.
- How I Achieve the right Proportion.
- The measurements I Use.
- How I Draw the Facial Hair.
- How I Draw the Beard.
- How I blend the Highlights and Shadows.
- How to make a Blending Stump Smudge Tool at Home.
This is a step by Step Process you can master and start drawing in very little time.
We start with some basic Drawing Exercises.
- How to Hold a Drawing Pencil
- How to Draw the Eye.
- How to Draw the Nose .
- How to Draw the Ear.
You will learn how to use a Charcoal Stick.
Everything you need to know about Drawing the Human Face from a reference Photo as a Beginner.
I want to share with you in this course my drawing Processes and tips that work for me. These techniques are simple and easy to apply.
Grab Your Charcoal Pencil and let’s us Begin.
Who this course is for:
- Begineer Artist
- People who want to learn how to draw the Human Face
- Beginner Pencil Artist
- People who love to draw
- People who want to learn a new Skill