Learn React JS from scratch with hands-on practice assignments and projects.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What is this course about?
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the journey from the basics to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
We also cover how to work with props, how to pass data from stateful to stateless components, and how to pass functions from one component to another component.
We explain the different lifecycle methods of a React Component and how we can access and modify the data between these lifecycles using the various lifecycle methods available to us.
We will keep on adding more videos to the course as we are creating them. These videos will be available to you soon.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for React developers.
Enroll now! see you in class
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who just started to work in web development field
- Beginner web developers who want to learn React JS web framework
- Web Developers who want to learn React JS from scratch and want to get promotions in their job
- Professionals, already working with other web frameworks like Angular or Vue and want to learn React JS
- Frontend Web Developers who wish to change their working technology domain by learning React JS