This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- To have some previous experience as a 2nd or 3rd line IT Support Technician
Over this course, you’ll learn about the different stages involved in upgrading an organisation’s computer network from Windows 7 to Windows 10, this includes considerations such as:
* Planning your upgrade project
* Identifying potential issues before proceeding with the upgrade
* Auditing your network environment
* Communicating with various departments within your organisation
* Ensuring that your IT helpdesk team are prepared to deal with additional incoming support requests.
* Disposing of old equipment securely
There are also some real-world examples of unexpected hardware and software issues that can occur during a Windows 10 upgrade project. Whilst the best way to upgrade depends on your organisation, the basics are explained within this course.
Who this course is for:
- Technical staff within organisations looking to upgrade to Windows 10