This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Good computer, keyboard and mouse skills.
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS.
- Experience deploying Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) for Server 2012, 2016, or 2019.
About this course:
This course is designed to teach students Windows 10 computer basics with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 in a Windows network environment. These skills include understanding Windows 10 features and how they can be used in an Active Directory environment.
This course is designed for anyone needing practical hands-on learning with Windows 10, including helpdesk and support professionals who typically work with networks configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will not have an issue completing the remainder of the course. Please do not enroll in the course until after you have completed section 2, Building your lab environment. This section of the course is free and open for review.
This course teaches you the basic skills of Installation, Configuration, and maintaining the windows 10 Pro operating system.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Windows 10 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for maintaining a Windows 10 machine.
This course is structured using short tutorial videos and practical hands-on learning. First, students watch a quick video tutorial and then apply what they learn.
Who should take Windows 10 – Practical Hands-on Learning?
- Those needing a solid hands-on training course with practical learning.
- Those needing to know how to install, configure and maintain Windows 10 in a Windows environment.
- Those needing to know how to troubleshoot and diagnose Windows 10.
- Those needing to know how to add Windows 10 to a Windows network.
You have 30 days’ money-back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course, and you have 30 days money-back guarantee if you do not like the course for any reason. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and click on the “Enroll Now” button!
See you in the course!!!
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to learn Windows 10.
- Those supporting Windows 10.
- Those seeking help in configuring Windows 10.